028 7126 1497
49 Clarendon Street
028 7126 1497
Foyle Physiotherapy Clinic is a renowned clinic specialising in sports and spinal injury.
All our Physiotherapists in Derry are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (known as Chartered Physiotherapists).
Each member of our dedicated team will undertake a thorough assessment of your injury, and together establish an understanding of your work, rest and recreational activities. From this point the physiotherapist will diagnosis the problem and treatment will relate to you personally and your lifestyle.
Sometimes this assessment will include input from your doctor to ensure your Chartered Physiotherapist can decide on the best form of treatment for you. We will also spend time in teaching each patient how to avoid a recurrence of his/her problem.
Our physiotherapists cater for all forms of injury
- Spinal Problems and Back Care - such as prolapsed disc, degeneration, sciatica, lumbago, stiff painful neck and referred arm and leg pains.
- Joint Problems - such as arthritis, swelling or stiffness of joints such as shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles.
- Injuries to muscles, ligaments, cartilage and tendon problems, repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Rehabilitation after orthopaedic surgery e.g. hip or knee replacement, back problems or general physiotherapy after general surgery.
- Fracture treatment to increase healing rate and gain full function once the bone has healed
- Sports Injuries such as strains, sprains and bruising to soft tissue
It is always advisable to seek treatment and care as soon as possible. Early treatment can mean a quick recovery and less time off work.
Foyle Physiotherapists in Derry - Specialists in Sports and Spinal Injury
Foyle Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd in Derry / Londonderry provides Physical Therapy/ Sports Injury Treatment to Derry, Donegal, Tyrone and the North West area.