At Icon Fitness we are committed to making your fitness experience as relaxed and convenient as possible.
BANGOR JU JITSU CLUB!
Bangor Ju Jitsu Club is an award winning club specialising in teaching the Japanese Martial Art of Ju Jitsu. It is an extremely effective form of self defence and a healthy activity for people of all ages and fitness levels.
- All Staff are Access NI Enhanced Checked
- Trained in Child Protection and First Aid
- Sports Council Recognised Coaching Staff
- Instructors are qualified up to NVQ Level 2
Different Classes Available including:
- Little Rascals & Juniors (Aged 5-16 years)
- Senior & Adult Classes (Aged 16+)
- SIA Instruction: Close Protection, Upskills & Door Supervision
- Womens Self Defense Classes
Ju Jitsu is a Japanese Martial Art which uses a combination of strikes blocks, holds, locks, chokes and throws to overcome an opponent. It is an extremely effective form of Self Defence and a good form of overall physical exercise.
The Club was the first in North Down to be awarded the Gold Club Mark Award by the Sports Council Northern Ireland in recognition of its commitment to excellence in providing a safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
New Students are always welcome and the Club has a commitment to teach Ju Jitsu to all those willing to learn, regardless of age, gender, level of fitness or physical ability.
If you want to learn a new skill, develop your Martial Art Skills, learn an effective Self Defence method or just want to increase your awareness and self confidence, Bangor Ju Jitsu Club can meet you needs.