A&G Cleaning offers domestic cleaning services in Bournemouth, Poole, and Christchurch. At A&G we take pride in your home and take the hassle out of housework to allow you to enjoy your free time. We can schedule your cleaning service to suit your needs (e.g. weekly, fortnightly, monthly) or you can give us a call to arrange cleaning as you need it.
Our cleaners are trained to clean your home using a system that divides your living environment into three different areas: Kitchens, Bathrooms, and Reception/Bedroom. This cleaning system avoids cross-contamination and allows us to tailor the cleaning services we provide. For example, you may require Kitchens and Bathrooms to be cleaned once per week and Reception/Bedroom cleaning every other week.
Most major carpet manufacturers recommend carpets are cleaned every 6-12 months to maintain their condition and appearance. Our three-stage carpet cleaning process ensures they are cleaned to a high standard.
- Stage 1 - The carpet is vacuumed thoroughly to remove all dry debris, grit, pollen, dust etc.
- Stage 2 - The carpet is sprayed with a solution to break down the bond between the remaining dirt and the carpet fibres
- Stage 3 - The carpet is cleaned using an extraction machine to remove all dirt, stains, and dust mites.
This carpet cleaning process brings your carpets up to their best possible cleanliness and extends the life of your carpet. All cleaning solutions used in this process are child and pet friendly.
At A&G Cleaning, we love to take on the cleaning jobs that you hate. Let us clean your home in the Spring to rid your home of winter dust and germs. We will clean your home from top to bottom leaving it looking and smelling great.
Re-Grout and Re-mastic
We provide this special kitchen and bathroom cleaning service to rejuvenate the look and cleanliness of these two rooms. The dirty and mouldy grout and mastic is raked out and new mastic and grout is re-applied.
A&G Cleaning also offers professional commercial cleaning services to letting agents and estate agents on rental properties in Bournemouth, Poole, and Christchurch. We provide end of tenancy cleaning services on properties that are in need of a thorough and deep clean at the start or end of a tenancy. We understand the requirements of inventory check-ins and check-outs and the importance cleaning the property to a professional standard. We work with a checklist to ensure a thorough cleaning service is delivered each and every time.
- All leftover food removed from the cupboards
- Drawer and cupboard fronts cleaned
- Inside of cupboards and drawers cleaned
- All surfaces are cleaned and sanitized
- Sink and taps cleaned and de-scaled
- Clean appliances (fridge, washer, dryer etc.)
- All tiled areas cleaned and buffed
- Floor cleaned
- Bath, basin, and taps to be cleaned and de-scaled
- Shower, screen, taps and all fittings to be cleaned and de-scaled
- Toilet cleaned and disinfected
- De-grease all tiles and mirrors
General and Throughout Checklist
- All surfaces to be dusted and polished
- All paintwork doors, skirting boards will be cleaned
- Internal windows and sillwork to be cleaned
- Furniture to be vacuumed or polished
- Light switches, plug sockets to be dusted and cleaned
- Vacuum carpets and wash floors
- Removal of all cobwebs