|Mon||09:00 AM-05:00 PM|
|Tue||09:00 AM-05:00 PM|
|Wed||09:00 AM-05:00 PM|
|Thu||09:00 AM-05:00 PM|
|Fri||09:00 AM-05:00 PM|
We are the leading providers of Fire Safety Consultancy in Co Antrim.
What is a Fire Risk Assessment?
A Fire Risk Assessment evaluates your premises in terms of fire safety hazards. A qualified Fire Compliance & Safety assessor will visit your premises, make a detailed physical inspection and provide you with an easy to understand report. This report will include a prioritised action plan on how to minimise the risk of fire to your business.
Who needs a Fire Risk Assessment?
The law states that the responsible person for each premises is required to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment each year and take steps to reduce or remove the risks.
The "responsible person" is the person/s who owns or controls the business and/or the owner of the property in the case of multi-occupied buildings and it is their responsibility to ensure that a regular Fire Risk Assessment is carried out.
Having your Fire Risk Assessment online can help you
* You can have your Fire Risk Assessment online or in hard copy format
* Our online Fire Risk Assessment system means you can manage multiple buildings from your PC
* We send you email alerts to remind you if your buildings require action, with links back to your online Fire Risk Assessment
* CAD drawings and photos of non-conformances are incorporated into your Fire Risk Assessment to help you to locate areas in your building which require attention
* Remedial works are indicated in your Fire Risk Assessment in a simple to use action plan
* Your Fire Risk Assessment Online logbook helps you to track your statutory tests and checks records
* A Management overview page is incorporated into your Fire Risk Assessment to see the current fire safety status of one or hundreds of buildings
* Commercial insurance savings are available if you have a Fire Risk Assessment undertaken by Fire Compliance & Safety Ltd.
What makes Fire Compliance & Safety Ltd different from other Fire Risk Assessment providers?
* Our assessors have passed our Institution of Fire Engineers approved Fire Risk Assessment course
* The FCS Fire Risk Assessment and system is highly commended by fire brigades
* Our Fire Risk Assessment is an environmentally friendly paperless system.
* We do not sell products, only recommend actions for compliance so our Fire Risk Assessment is accurate and impartial.
* Our Fire Risk Assessment online service means you can see instantly if your building has outstanding actions or overdue tests and checks which require attention
If you have any queries regarding the legislation and its implications, please do not hesitate to contact us.