A family run, medium sized excavation & ground works contractor based in the Luddenden Foot area which was established in 2003. RF undertakes commercial & civil contracts in addition to general & domestic requirements. Recommendations and referrals are the ways we secure the majority of our work.
R Farrell Planthire Ltd offer all types of exterior ground preparation works both UK-wide & nationwide although they do concentrate across the West Yorkshire area. Their services are specifically managed by the business owner ensuring that all work has that personal touch. Such as:
• Steel Reinforcement
• Tarmac & Concrete Driveways
• Block Paving, Patios & Flagging
• Drainage & Sceptic Tanks
• Excavation & Demolition
• Fencing & Landscaping
• Retaining & Drystone Walls & Brickwork
Licences & Training
working in the excavation and demolition environment is extremely hazardous in nature, as is the hire & use of excavation & digging plant. As a business R Farrell Planthire Ltd hold all the necessary certificates & licences for construction site operation. These include:
• CITB - City & Guilds Certificate for all aspects of Plant Operation & H&S
• CPCS & CSCS Card Registrations
• Streetworks Qualification Registration Acceptance
• Supervisor Accreditation for Excavation Equipment
• Plant Operations Licence for all sizes of Tracked Excavation Equipment
• Authorised for Reinstatement of Road & Highways Inc hot & cold bitumous materials.
www.cmpe.co.uk is the Contractors Mechanical Plant Engineers Certificate with which R Farrell Planthire Ltd keeps all their operations in line with.